Application are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Assistant, Peon and Driver in the office of the Editor-in Chief District Gazetteers, Assam, Guwahati-6. Take a look on its requisite qualification below-
You may like : 126 Posts under Assam Postal Circle.
Name of the Post : Junior Assistant
No. of Post : 4
Reservation : 1 for ST and 1 for woman.
Qualification : HSSLC passed plus computer knowledge along with Type writing in English and Assamese with a speed of 45 words per minute.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 5,200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- along with other allowances as per rule.
Name of the Post : Peon
No. of Post : 2
Reservation : 1 for SC.
Qualification : Class VIII passed.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 4,560-15,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 1,500/- along with other allowances as per rule.
Name of the Post : Driver
No. of Post : 1
Reservation : Unreserved.
Qualification : Class X passed.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 5,200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,100/- along with other allowances as per rule.
Age Limit : For each position, age of the candidates should be in the range 18 to 38 years as on 1st January, 2014. However, 5 years relaxation is available for SC and ST candidates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed form within 14th March, 2014. Application should be accompanied with the following documents-
- Attested copies of certificate of educational qualification,
- Attested copies of diploma or certificate from registered typing institution,
- Attested copies of caste or tribe certificate if applicable,
- Attested copies of HSLC Certificate or admit card for age proof,
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officers,
- A self addressed envelop affixing a stamp of Rs. 5/-.
Application reach the below destiny within the specified time-
The office of the Editor-in Chief District Gazetteers, Assam
Sarumataria, Dr. Zakir Hussain Path (Behind Down Town Hospital),
House No. 73, Ghy-6.